Rust Standard Library Types
Rust Error Handling and Memory
What is Rust?
Rust is one of the most popular programming languages in recent times. Here're some of the features of Rust that make it so popular:
- Platform Independent - You can compile a Rust program on one platform and run it on another platform.
- Performance - Rust is one of the fastest programming languages. Not only that, but it also requires less memory, which makes it a highly efficient language.
- Safe Concurrency - Rust doesn't allow programs to modify the same value simultaneously while running the concurrent program.
- Memory Safety - Rust also provides memory safety to prevent unexpected crashes of its program.
- C++ like Syntax - Rust is syntactically similar to C++.
Why Learn Rust?
Here're some of the reasons why you should learn Rust:
- Most Loved Programming Language - According to the report from Stackoverflow, 87% of people love Rust.
- Welcoming Community - Rust communities are friendly, and you can get all the help from them.
- Fastest-growing programming languages - It is one of the fastest-growing programming languages designed by keeping today's requirements in mind.